ANGIN consulting is recruiting for its Portfolio Company
Consultant– ANGIN Consulting/Portfolio Company
Full time, 3-month contract
We are currently looking for great talents to support one of our portfolio company, an impact technology company that aims to equip smallholder farmers to own full ownership of land certification through using technology. The co-founding team is composed of strong international profiles with diverse background in setting up international companies, development and investment work. We expect to hire a consultant with local knowledge and huge passion in solving social issues in land ownership in Indonesia.
What are the responsibilities?
- Conduct extensive market research in Indonesia, including researching land tenure status for different regencies, meeting with key industry leaders, develop models for market entry and understanding basic market setup
- Develop a strategy for the company to enter different region in Indonesia
- Develop roadmap and requirement for the company to set up new operations
What are the requirements?
- Background in market research and analysis, consulting and business
- Ability to process data using excel and presenting ideas using powerpoint
- Ability to operate independently and don’t require day to day management
- Speak fluent Bahasa and English
- Open for professionals with 2 – 3 years experience, post graduates, third or final year bachelor degree students
- Passion in solving business problems to deliver impact to society
- Preferably available to start immediately
What can you expect?
- Exposure to global leading social business leaders
- Competitive salary
How to apply
- Send your CV to email@example.com by Saturday, 17th of September 2016 23:59