[JOBS] ANGIN Business Development & Data Analyst Interns
ANGIN (Angel Investment Network Indonesia) is the largest network of high-net-worth individuals in Indonesia who pool resources together to engage in early stage investment and mentoring. Our Angel Investors are experienced and prominent business leaders who have built their wealth in various industries and are committed to provide early stage capital to entrepreneurs operating in various industries.
Our team is made of strong individuals who were serial entrepreneurs, investment managers and consultants. We have invested in multiple businesses across industries and we decided to do more to help Indonesia’s start up ecosystem.
Together with UNDP and Bekraf, ANGIN is part of an initiative called Connector.ID, a unique free-of-charge platform for all entrepreneurs (i.e. Internet, technology, brick-and-mortar/offline, social entrepreneurs and NGO) and even aspiring entrepreneurs to discover potential source of funding and learn how to best approach them.
We are currently opening an internship opportunity to individuals who are up for challenges with Connector.ID.
JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Acquiring potential users
- Networking and participating in relevant events
- Establishing connections with related stakeholders
- Desktop research on new stakeholders
- Data entry
- Collecting data from multiple resources
- Mining data obtained from users
- Presenting analysis result to the team
- Fresh graduates / still finishing last semester of university year
- Economics/ business major is more preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Team player, fast learner, confident
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Passionate in technology / social entrepreneurship
- Available to join asap for 1-3 months
- First-hand startup experience
- Access to startups network
- Massive learning opportunity
- Exposure to real case of work experience