[JOBS] Klaud9 Marketing Intern
Asia is unique, and so are we. Today Asian stock photography lacks authentic photos of its unique cultures, breathtaking landscapes and beautiful people.
That’s why we created Klaud9, Asia’s first stock photo community, connecting local photographers with some of the region’s leading brands. Broadcast online photo briefs or launch photo challenges to our thriving photographer community. www.klaud9.com
What You Will Learn
Online & offline marketing strategies Social Media Marketing Copywriting Content Development. Build a strong database of Indonesian photographers that can help us create some of the best photos in the region.
- Help us brainstorm on how to launch Klaud9 in Indonesia and to get great photographers/videographers on board
- Online & offline marketing- assisting to plan and execute online & offline marketing strategies
- Social Media – Assist with social media monitoring & listening
- Development of content for e-newsletters, blog posts, social media posts
- Competitor analysis- benchmarking against competition
- General office assistance- filing, paperwork, online document arrangement
The selected candidate will have an entrepreneurial state of mind, is passionate, creative and wants to be part of a fun and great team.
Every day will be a new challenge.
Creativity is a must in this role where you will brainstorm with our team about how to launch in Indonesia and about many exciting campaigns.
We will provide full training.
Digital marketing is the future so we look forward to hearing from you.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office Suite competence- Excel a must
- Active on social media- Facebook, Instagram, etc
- Interested in marketing, photography, design- no industry knowledge necessary
Please send your CV to Igonzalez@klaud9.com and tell us why you think you are the right person.