[JOBS] #WonderTech Business Development
Are you passionate in women empowerment initiatives and tech industry? Be part of #WonderTech and get exposed to the real hands-on experiences working together with the top executives of leading tech companies who will provide you with steep learning curve.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Position Title: Business Development
What is #WonderTech?
#WonderTech is an initiative that aims to inspire and support female talents to progress towards senior management positions in tech industry. Not only to those who have been in the industry, #WonderTech also aims to equally inspire a new generation of women to pursue studies in tech, computer science, and related fields as a way to solve difficult problems by designing unique solutions. Started in July 2017 where the initiative organized its first kick-off event, #WonderTech aims to continuously run women-focused programs and events.
Who is behind #WonderTech?
#WonderTech is initiated by executives from several leading tech companies in Indonesia, including Dayu Dara (Go-Jek), Khailee Ng (500 Startups), Sandhya Devanathan (Facebook) and Florian Holm (Lazada). It is also supported by several C-level team from leading companies including Zalora, ANGIN, Shopee, and so on.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
Under the direct supervision of Florian and Dara, Business Development will be responsible to initiate and lead the implementation of all #WonderTech activities (events, workshops). Business Development is also expected to plan communication strategy for #WonderTech and run it.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the planning and implementation of the whole #WonderTech activities and strategy
- Report to the founding team on timely implementation of the activities to be carried out through systematic monitoring of activities at all levels and take corrective actions where required
- Support #WonderTech founders in managing relationship with key stakeholders (e.g. government agencies, women-focused foundations, tech companies, etc.)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES
Education and work experience
- Minimum S1 (Bachelor degree) from any major
- Have experiences in organizing and/ or managing events and projects
- Have experiences in managing communication strategy for organization or event
- Demonstrate skills in project planning, budgeting, financial analysis
- Demonstrates substantive knowledge and understanding of gender issues in tech industry
- Good understanding on communication strategy (e.g. social media, facebook campaign, press release)
- Demonstrates excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills for proposal preparation, communicating with donors and relevant stakeholders
Fluency in English is preferred