[RECAP] AWSome Day
AWSome Day Online Conference is a free, online training event that will provide a step-by-step introduction to the core AWS services for compute, storage, database and networking.
The core modules surrounded;
- AWS Introduction and history. Covering Cloud Computing Concepts and AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Infrastructure. Focusing on Modern Data Center Design Models, Amazon Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) concepts including instance types and families, AMIs and meta and user data. Storage Concepts including Amazon Simple Storage Service. Networking Concepts. Amazon Virtual Private Cloud concepts.
- Security, Identity and Access Management. Focusing on Data Center Security. AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts including users, groups, roles and policies.
- Databases. Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) concepts. Amazon DynamoDB concepts.
- AWS Elasticity and Management Tools.
This conference gave great information and allowed for users to understand the in-depth backend information that Amazon Web Services provide.