[RECAP] incuBie IPB Business Matching 2017
(09/11) ANGIN attended a business matching session organized by incuBie IPB at Hotel Pangrango 2, Bogor. The purpose of the event was to help incuBie IPB’s tenants to find buyers and investors.
incuBie IPB is an institution at Institut Pertanian Bogor (Bogor Institute of Agriculture) that function as a business incubator for entrepreneurs, especially IPB’s alumni. The institution started on 3 August 1994 to help startups. The tenants of the incubator receive business location with low-cost rent, consultation on entrepreneurship, technology, management, business plan, access to buyers and capital providers, and facilitation on business licensing and product certification.
List of the tenants that participate in the business matching session are:
- All in Red: Produce tea from red beet plant.
- Benih Dramaga: Create seed for decoration plant.
- Saesha: Produce beauty masker powder from fruits.
- Look Allergen: Create allergy detector for local Indonesian food such as squid, crab, green pea, and koro nut.
- Gucakusi Multi Agro: Produce liquid sugar from cassava skin.
- MT food: Process milkfish into boneless milkfish.
- Delish Food: Process food from cow and chicken meat to create meatballs, sausage, nugget, etc.
- Green Well: Technology to reduce run off from rain water and increase water absorption
- BearKery: Pastry and cookies bakery.
- D’platinum Food Indonesia: Produce parboiled rice with low glycemic index, high nutrition, and high fiber content.
- PalaBoo: Produce relaxation drink from nutmeg to help treat insomnia.
- Sari Burton: Produce fruits flavored drinks.
- Interstisi: Produce green composite helmet from the bio-composite of ABS polymer and palm oil bunches’ fiber.
- PT Agro Trimitra Perintis: Produce liquid organic fertilizer that contain organic pesticide.
- CV Galohgor Nutrasetikal: Produce nutraceutical (food product with health benefits).
- CV Healthy Food: Produce Greek yogurt.
The buyers, investors and partners that were invited to attend the business matching were ANGIN, Kinara Indonesia, Asep Sukarno, PT Kimia Farma, PT Tarakusuma Indah, Laznas Bank Syariah Mandiri, BRI Bogor branch, BNI Bogor branch, Bank Indonesia’s Department of SMEs Development, CSR PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk, PT Perusahaan Gas Negara, Jogja Department Sture Bogor Junction, IPB STP, Serambi Botani, PT Blue Star Anugrah, Koperasi Masyarakat Madani Indonesia, and KADIN West Java.
ANGIN was honored to be invited to this business matching session and hope that the meetings with the startups can develop into real partnerships.
Want to know and be updated on upcoming events that ANGIN will attend? Subscribe to our newsletter through our homepage and meet us there! 🙂