Indonesia business Coalition for Women Empowerment (IBCWE) is a coalition of companies with mission to promote gender equality and empowerment in the workplace. IBCWE was initiated by 8 prominent companies; Sintesa Group, Gajah Tunggal, Bank Tabungan Pensiun Nasional (BTPN), Pan Brothers, Accenture, Adis Dimension Sportswear, Mitra Adi Perkasa, and Unilever Indonesia. The not-for-profit organization is initiated with an aim to bring together leading private sector companies in Indonesia to commit to gender equality in workplace.
IBCWE members are committed to
- Closing the gender pay gap
- Progressing women into leadership and management positions
- Improving female workplace participation
- Investing in female-friendly working conditions
- Ensuring that leaders and managers drive gender equality