[RECAP] GnB Accelerator Demo Day Batch 3
Six startups from GnB Accelerator Batch 3 presented their business in front of investors, corporate, strategists, and press last Wednesday (22/11). After going through intense mentoring session for 12 weeks, they finally graduated from this year program.
GnB Accelerator is a joint venture between US-based venture capital firm Fenox and the Japanese IT company Infocom. They focus on early-stage startups trough mentorship and access to funding.
The 6 startups from batch 3 are;
- Sticar, platform for advertising through car stickers. Customers can track the driver’s mileage with real time data monitoring.
- SimpliDots, this Medan-based startup provides affordable and effective distribution system to their customers. Their SaaS enables customer to monitor stock quantity, financial status, and timely report in one dashboard.
- MedikaApp, an application to find doctor based on location and specialization. Through the apps, customer can pick desirable schedule for doctor appointment.
- Plomo, offers complimentary drinks in multiple bars and restaurants in Jakarta by paying a monthly subscription fee. In other side, bar and restaurants can get customer behavior data from the application.
- PanenID, connects farmers to their users (hotel, restaurant, café, catering) by delivering agriculture product efficiently.
- Sikad, is a platform for teachers and schools to do their administrative jobs from online attendance, digital archive system, online report card, to submitting report to regional education office.