[JOBS] CONNECTOR.ID: Content Intern
POSITION TITLE: Content Intern
COMPANY NAME: Connector.ID
Connector.ID is currently opening a content creation internship opportunity to individuals who are up for challenges with Connector.ID. This individual will help curate and lead the Connector.ID classroom initiative – a resource for entrepreneurs to learn about funding requirements, attracting investment, and how to pitch their company (among other things). As a content intern, you will be writing articles for the blog, creating tools and templates, handling SEO, and helping brainstorm marketing strategies.
- Experience in writing for a publication, blog, etc.
- Experience with graphic design, visual art, etc. preferred
- Social media savvy
- Preferably familiar with a blogging platform (especially WordPress)
- Must possess a positive attitude and work well with others while also possessing the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Create original content for the Connector.ID website
- Regularly update the Connector.ID blog with new articles and tools
- Update the bi-weekly Connector.ID newsletter with articles, opportunities, and listings
- Help brainstorm creative marketing ideas to expand Connector.ID’s user base
- Help create offline marketing materials (flyers, graphics, etc.)
- Fresh graduates / still finishing last semester of university year
- Creative thinker, collaborative
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Indonesian (Bahasa) would be beneficial
- Team player, fast learner, confident
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Passionate in technology / social entrepreneurship
- Available to join as soon as possible for 4 months
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Content Intern – (Your Name)”. Please include your resume and a short paragraph on why you would be a good fit for Connector.ID.
Connector.ID is a unique free-of-charge platform is for all entrepreneurs (i.e. Internet, technology, brick-and-mortar/offline, social entrepreneurs and NGO) and even aspiring entrepreneurs to discover potential sources of funding and learn how to best approach them. The platform was founded by ANGIN and UNDP; and supported by BEKRAF and Amazon Web Services.