[UPCOMING] Future Agro Challenge National Final
Find out who will be Indonesia’s Agripreneur Champion at….
FUTURE AGRO CHALLENGE NATIONAL FINAL!
After a tough screening process, Future Agro Challenge (FAC) have selected 10 out of 95 applicants to compete at National Final this December 12. Selected winner will represent Indonesia at the Global Agripreneurs Summit 2018 in Istanbul and compete against finalists from 60+ other countries to win the title “Agripreneur of the Year”.
Prior to the final, the 10 shortlisted applicants have received several mentoring sessions last week from four top mentors; Christian (Analyst at East Venture), Nathaniel (Consultant at McKinsey), Kris (Mentor at BLOCK71 Singapore), and Melina (Investment Manager at Alpha JWC).
Join us at the final battle to discover our agri champion. In addition, we would like to invite you to gather with fellow agri ventures, angel investors, VCs, impact investors, and accelerators/ incubators for a networking session after the competition. REGISTER NOW (CLICK HERE).
Time: 12pm – 6pm
The Top 10 Finalists:
- Biteback develops a nutrient-dense, more sustainable alternative to palm oil made of edible insects.
- Crowde is a digital crowd-investing platform help farmers get an alternative capital with win-win profit sharing scheme.
- Dattabot (HARA) leverages simple technology to collect and analyze on farm data including for instance field, harvest, farmers, farm inputs and transaction data.
- Growpal is an aquaculture investment platform, bridges together the investors, fish farmers and market.
- Jala helps shrimp farmers manage their water quality to boost the yield and create sustainable farm.
- Karsa is an agri platform ecosystem, providing stakeholder with information, finance solutions and marketplace.
- Magalarva (MGV) is a bioconversion facility that convert organic waste using Black Soldier Flies (BSF) into protein isolate for animal feed which mainly imported by the local animal feed producers in Indonesia.
- Pandawa Agri Indonesia is an agrochemical company that focus on eliminate the use of synthetic pesticides in agriculture.
- PanenID is direct and fair trading platform for farmers that tries to revolutionize agriculture supply chain management.
- Umitron is providing computerized aquaculture model by detecting fish behavior and oceanography data from IoT and satellite.
- Rafii Nyomin, Head of ICT at London Sumatra
- Nikhil Kapur, Senior Investment Manager of GREE Ventures
- Rajis Sinaga, Business Development Manager of Agribusiness Booster BV
- Florence Leong, Executive Advisor at NUS Enterprise
[READ MORE] Several publications: