[RECAP] Jakarta Meetup 2017
ANGIN team attended Jakarta Meetup 2017 event at Spacemob Gama Tower, Jakarta on Wednesday, December 13th 2017, organized by e27 and DailySocial.id.
Well attended by startup players in Indonesia, the event started with a casual dinner and networking, followed by a talk and panel discussion that includes prominent figures in Indonesia startup scene:
- Donald Wihardja, Partner at Convergence Ventures
- Martin Suharlie, CEO at M Cash
- Reynir Fauzan, Co-founder and CMO at Kata.ai
- Chan Park, Southeast Asia General Manager at Uber
With 2018 drawing closer, the panel discussed about what to expect next year in Indonesia startup ecosystem:
- Technology businesses are going to be more customer-centric
- There is a continuous need to address the unbanked population in Indonesia, especially in rural areas.
- More investors will begin to demand “to show them the money”.
E27 is Asia’s technology media platform with a vision to “give every startup a winning chance” by providing news, community, events, talents, and funding platform.
DailySocial.id is Indonesia’s technology media focusing on information, opinion, and discovery, with a mission to make knowledge of technology available for all individuals.