ANGIN’s 61st Angel Investor: Francisco Widjojo
- Lawyer at global law firm Baker McKenzie
- Business Development at PT. Ultra Sakti
- Sponsor representative for the Australia Indonesia Business Council
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons I) and Bachelor of Business from the University of Technology Sydney
- Core expertise in brand development
ANGIN proudly welcome our 61st angel investor, Francisco Widjojo.
Francisco Widjojo is a lawyer at global law firm Baker McKenzie, specialising in corporate law. Prior to his career as a lawyer, Francisco worked in Business Development at PT. Ultra Sakti, a fast-growing Indonesian pharmaceuticals company headquartered in Jakarta and maker of the popular FreshCare®, HOTIN® and Madu TJ® products. He built key relationships for the company in the English-speaking world, managed product brand development and was also responsible for leading the company’s overall tech strategy.