[JOBS] ANGIN: Communication Specialist Intern
POSITION TITLE: Communication Specialist (Intern)
COMPANY NAME: ANGIN
- Develop effective long-term corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters, website etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conference
- Drafting content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize events and lead partnerships that amplify our company brand
- Liase with media and handle requests for interviews, statements, etc.
- Students and/ or fresh graduates are welcome
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Minimum ability in visual design is a must
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) is an asset
- Familiarity with WordPress and other web platforms is a plus
- Proficient command of English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Digitally connected and curious
- Team player, fast learner, confident
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
This is a great starter to jump into Indonesia’s startup ecosystems and get a hands-on working experience. You will be given as much responsibility as you want in your respected field. We are open to tailoring the experience to best help you learn and succeed. Stipend will be given.
ANGIN (Angel Investment Network Indonesia) is the largest network of high-net-worth individuals in Indonesia who pool resources together to engage in early stage investment and mentoring. We have invested in 30+ businesses across industries and assisted 60+ angel investors in their deals.