[REPORT] ANGIN is published on BAPPENAS Quarterly Journal
Following our research on the social finance landscape in Indonesia, ANGIN’s report titled “Social Finance and Social Enterprises in Indonesia: A New Frontier for Development in Indonesia” is published on BAPPENAS (The Indonesian Ministry of National Development Planning) Quarterly Journal, December 2017 edition.
There are several other interesting research works from other contributors such as:
1. When is Growth Inclusive in Indonesia?
2. The Contribution of Natural Resources on Economic Welfare In Indonesia
3. Socio-Political and Economic Determinants of Income Inequality in Indonesia
4. Social Finance and Social Enterprises: A New Frontier for Development in Indonesia
5. Linking Open Data and the Fight against Corruption in Indonesia
6. Demographic Bonus for Indonesia: Challenges and Policy Implications of Promoting Universal Health Coverage
The journal will be published online on BAPPENAS website soon.
Meanwhile, please contact ANGIN team if you are interested in our research!