[JOBS] ANGIN: Investment Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Investment Analyst
COMPANY NAME: ANGIN
- Source deals from inside and outside network
- Meet startups and analyze investment opportunities
- Gather information on target companies
- Network with peers in ecosystems
- Support on current and upcoming ANGIN projects
- Fresh graduates / still finishing last semester of university year
- Economics/ business major is preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Team player, fast learner, confident
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Passionate in technology / social entrepreneurship
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
This is a great starter to jump into Indonesia’s startup ecosystems and get a hands-on working experience. You will be given as much responsibility as you want in your respected field. We are open to tailoring the experience to best help you learn and succeed. Stipend will be given.
APPLY BY SENDING YOUR RESUME TO VALENCIA@ANGIN.ID.
ANGIN (Angel Investment Network Indonesia) is the largest network of high-net-worth individuals in Indonesia who pool resources together to engage in early stage investment and mentoring. We have invested in 30+ businesses across industries and assisted 60+ angel investors in their deals.