[JOBS] CONNECTOR.ID: Content Creation Intern
POSITION TITLE: Content Creation Intern
COMPANY NAME: Connector.ID
Connector.ID is a Jakarta-based technology company aimed to increase financial inclusion in Indonesia. Connector.ID has developed its own algorithm that helps entrepreneurs to discover relevant capital providers at a speed. Today, Connector.ID has mapped out hundreds of funding sources across 14 categories of capital providers; from venture capitals, P2P lending to microfinance and banks. Currently, the company is seeking talented and passionate individuals who are willing to work hand-in-hand with us in achieving a larger impact in the country.
- Manage weekly content for Connector.ID Classroom, including creating articles on finance, fundraising strategy, and investment
- Handle and create social media content for Connector.ID
- Coordinate with Connector.ID team in brainstorming creative marketing ideas
- Supporting Connector.ID team in creating offline marketing materials, if needed
- Fresh graduates / still finishing university
- Creative and critical thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Indonesian (Bahasa) would be beneficial
- Have experience in writing for publication, blog, etc. is a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Team player, fast learner, confident
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Available to join as soon as possible for minimum 3 months (longer-term and full-time position is available after)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email to email@example.com with the subject line “Content Intern – (Your Name)”. Please include your resume and a short paragraph on why you would be a good fit for Connector.ID.
Connector.ID is a unique free-of-charge platform is for all entrepreneurs (i.e. Internet, technology, brick-and-mortar/offline, social entrepreneurs and NGO) and even aspiring entrepreneurs to discover potential sources of funding and learn how to best approach them. The platform was founded by ANGIN and UNDP; and supported by BEKRAF and Amazon Web Services.