POSITION TITLE: Business Development Lead
COMPANY NAME: Connector.ID
Connector.ID is a Jakarta-based technology company aimed to increase financial inclusion in Indonesia. Connector.ID has developed its own algorithm that helps entrepreneurs to discover relevant capital providers at a speed. Today, Connector.ID has mapped out hundreds of funding sources across 14 categories of capital providers; from venture capitals, P2P lending to microfinance and banks. Currently, the company is seeking talented and passionate individuals who are willing to work hand-in-hand with us in achieving a larger impact in the country.
- Advocate for potential new business models, run early experiments with customers
- Work to facilitate business partnerships with various organizations and companies
- Generate new leads to increase revenues, profits, outreach and impact
- Grow our customer acquisition: startups and investors to onboard to the platform
- Support the product roadmap and prioritization of our business features
- Build rapport with existing and new clients/customers/partners
- Prepare and deliver presentation to potential clients/customers.
- Facilitate workshops and present on behalf of Connector.ID
- Attend several events (Indonesia and international) to represent Connector.id
- Network with several stakeholders composing the ecosystem (startups, HNWI, VC, accelerator, coworking space…)
- Previous experience in Finance (VC, PE, IB),Management Consulting, Business Development or Entrepreneurship need (at least 2 years)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Team player, fast learner and strong proactive personality
- Assertive, detail-oriented, critical thinker
- Self-motivated, independent and driven to build a solid career profile
- Passion in entrepreneurship and making a change for Indonesia
- Available to join as soon as possible full time
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email to email@example.com with the subject line “Business Development Lead – (Your Name)”. Please include your resume and a short paragraph on why you would be a good fit for Connector.ID.