POSITION TITLE: Data Specialist
COMPANY NAME: Connector.ID
Connector.ID is a Jakarta-based technology company aimed to increase financial inclusion in Indonesia. Connector.ID has developed its own algorithm that helps entrepreneurs to discover relevant capital providers at a speed. Today, Connector.ID has mapped out hundreds of funding sources across 14 categories of capital providers; from venture capitals, P2P lending to microfinance and banks. Currently, the company is seeking talented and passionate individuals who are willing to work hand-in-hand with us in achieving a larger impact in the country.
- Collect data and interact with data points in a real, contextual basis. You will be representing Connector.ID and helping collect data on companies and investors within the Indonesian ecosystem
- Analyze and verify data, being sure it is constantly up-to-date and relevant
- Evaluate existing data using data science methods
- Constantly thinking of ways to improve and structure data collection
- Generate reports on the data collected and create data visualization tools and disaggregate data based on impact-related parameters
- Fresh graduates / still finishing university
- Critical thinker, detail oriented
- Good problem-solving skills
- Quantitative background (R, Python, SQL preferred). Machine learning/AI background a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Indonesian (Bahasa) would be beneficial
- Available to join as soon as possible for minimum 3 months (longer-term and full-time position is available after)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email to email@example.com with the subject line “Data Specialist– (Your Name)”. Please include your resume and a short paragraph on why you would be a good fit for Connector.ID.