[JOBS] ANGIN: PR and Communication Associate
POSITION TITLE: Communication Associate
COMPANY NAME: ANGIN
LOCATION: Jakarta Selatan
- Develop effective long-term corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters, website etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conference
- Drafting content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize events and lead partnerships that amplify our company brand
- Liase with media and handle requests for interviews, statements, etc.
- Students and/ or fresh graduates are welcome
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Minimum ability in visual design is a must
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office and design software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) is an asset
- Familiarity with WordPress and other web platforms is a plus
- Proficient command of English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Digitally connected and curious
- Team player, fast learner, confident
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
This is a great starter to jump into Indonesia’s startup ecosystems and get a hands-on working experience. You will be given as much responsibility as you want in your respected field. We are open to tailoring the experience to best help you learn and succeed.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Communication – (Your Name)”. Please include your resume/CV and a short paragraph on why you would be a good fit for the position.
ANGIN (Angel Investment Network Indonesia) is the first and largest group of prominent high-net-worth individuals in Indonesia providing funding and mentoring to early-stage companies active in Indonesia. ANGIN team of professionals provides strategic sourcing, due diligence support and legal implementation to its investors while bringing entrepreneurs to the right investment readiness. Since its inception in 2013, ANGIN investors have invested in more than 30 companies with a unique mix of technology (or ICT), offline companies, and social enterprises.
Leveraging its Angel Network, ANGIN team has expanded its expertise to research, venture building and consulting work for both Indonesian and International organizations.