[JOBS] ANGIN: Investment Associate
POSITION TITLE: Investment Associate
COMPANY NAME: ANGIN
LOCATION: Jakarta Selatan
- Push the sourcing of investment opportunities (technology, non-technology related startups)
- Screen these opportunities by conducting desktop review and 1:1 meeting with entrepreneurs.
- Evaluate business proposals (team, product/service, market, strategy…)
- Lead and conduct due diligence and deal execution. Develop and document investment theses and deal structures
- Manage portfolio management and acceleration to our invested entrepreneurs
- Network with several stakeholders composing the ecosystem (startups, HNWI, VC, accelerator, coworking space…)
- Business development/operation support on current and upcoming ANGIN projects (consulting, research, event, connector.id) would be expected
- Minimum three years of experience in investment related organisations (VC, PE, IB…) and/or Management Consulting
- Understanding of the investment flow is expected
- Demonstrated ability to work well in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, juggle multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Team player, fast learner and strong proactive personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset: driven, positive mindset, risk taker and focus on deliverable/execution
- Commitment and ability to manage a small team (analyst, interns…)
- Assertive, detail-oriented, critical thinker
- Self-motivated, independent and driven to build a solid career profile
- Passion in entrepreneurship and making a change for Indonesia
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
This is a great starter to develop your profile into Indonesia’s startup ecosystems and get a solid hands-on investment related working experience. You will be given manager’s responsibilities and we expect you to be able to grow fast within our organisation and the industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email to email@example.com with the subject line “Investment Associate – (Your Name)”.
Include your resume/CV and a short paragraph on why you would be a good fit for the position.
ANGIN (Angel Investment Network Indonesia) is the first and largest group of prominent high-net-worth individuals in Indonesia providing funding and mentoring to early-stage companies active in Indonesia. ANGIN team of professionals provides strategic sourcing, due diligence support and legal implementation to its investors while bringing entrepreneurs to the right investment readiness. Since its inception in 2013, ANGIN investors have invested in more than 30 companies with a unique mix of technology (or ICT), offline companies, and social enterprises.
Leveraging its Angel Network, ANGIN team has expanded its expertise to research, venture building and consulting work for both Indonesian and International organizations.