[JOBS] ANGIN: Investment Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Investment Analyst
COMPANY NAME: ANGIN
LOCATION: Jakarta Selatan
- Source investment opportunities (technology, non-technology related startups)
- Screen these opportunities by conducting desktop review and 1:1 meeting with entrepreneurs
- Support on due diligence and deal execution
- Support on portfolio management and acceleration to our invested entrepreneurs
- Network with several stakeholders composing the ecosystem (startups, HNWI, VC, accelerator, coworking space…)
- Business development/operation support on current and upcoming ANGIN projects (consulting, research, event, connector.id) would be expected
- One or two years of experience preferred (finance or entrepreneurship related)
- Fresh graduates / still finishing last semester of university year could be accepted
- Economics/ business major is preferable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Team player, fast learner and strong proactive personality
- Assertive, detail-oriented, critical thinker
- Self-motivated, independent and driven to build a solid career profile
- Passion in entrepreneurship and making a change for Indonesia
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
This is a great starter to jump into Indonesia’s startup ecosystems and get a hands-on investment related working experience. You will be given solid responsibilities and we expect you to be able to grow fast within our organisation and the industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email to email@example.com with the subject line “Investment Analyst – (Your Name)”.
Include your resume/CV and a short paragraph on why you would be a good fit for the position.
ANGIN (Angel Investment Network Indonesia) is the first and largest group of prominent high-net-worth individuals in Indonesia providing funding and mentoring to early-stage companies active in Indonesia. ANGIN team of professionals provides strategic sourcing, due diligence support and legal implementation to its investors while bringing entrepreneurs to the right investment readiness. Since its inception in 2013, ANGIN investors have invested in more than 30 companies with a unique mix of technology (or ICT), offline companies, and social enterprises.
Leveraging its Angel Network, ANGIN team has expanded its expertise to research, venture building and consulting work for both Indonesian and International organizations.