[JOBS] ANGIN: Research Analyst
POSITION TITLE: Research Analyst
COMPANY NAME: ANGIN
LOCATION: Jakarta Selatan
- Support to research work related to entrepreneurship, impact investment, social entrepreneurship in Indonesia, which includes writing case studies, conducting research, conducting literature reviews, collecting and analyzing data, contributing to blogs, developing outreach materials, experimenting and documenting
- Consulting stakeholders in the ecosystem, including entrepreneurs,corporates, investors, accelerators, government, INGO, NGO, companies
- Preparing a research paper with outcomes of this experimental process
- Conducting data collection, verification and visualization, and conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Assisting other ANGIN researchers with literature reviews and qualitative or quantitative analysis
- Contributing written and graphic content to publications, reports, papers, and presentations
- Reviewing knowledge product written by other ANGIN researchers
- Fresh grades accepted while a previous experience writing research papers for academic journals or major conferences, and applying qualitative and/or quantitative analysis to research pieces would be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences or applied sciences, economics, or related preferred
- Demonstrable some previous work/extra curriculum experience and enthusiasm regarding entrepreneurship, finance, development, policy analysis, sustainability issues in developing countries
- Demonstrated ability to work well in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams, juggle multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Team player, fast learner and strong proactive personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset: driven, positive mindset, risk taker and focus on deliverable/execution
- Assertive, detail-oriented, critical thinker
- Self-motivated, independent and driven to build a solid career profile
- Passion in entrepreneurship and making a change for Indonesia
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN?
This is a great starter to develop your profile into Indonesia’s startup ecosystems and get a solid hands-on research related working experience. You will be given manager’s responsibilities and we expect you to be able to grow fast within our organisation and the industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email to email@example.com with the subject line “Research Analyst – (Your Name)”.
Include your resume/CV and a short paragraph on why you would be a good fit for the position.
ANGIN (Angel Investment Network Indonesia) is the first and largest group of prominent high-net-worth individuals in Indonesia providing funding and mentoring to early-stage companies active in Indonesia. ANGIN team of professionals provides strategic sourcing, due diligence support and legal implementation to its investors while bringing entrepreneurs to the right investment readiness. Since its inception in 2013, ANGIN investors have invested in more than 30 companies with a unique mix of technology (or ICT), offline companies, and social enterprises.
Leveraging its Angel Network, ANGIN team has expanded its expertise to research, venture building and consulting work for both Indonesian and International organizations.