About Plug and Play
Plug and Play
Indonesia accelerator program is here to help you to speed up the progress of your startup so you can build a better product in your chosen market. During the 3-months program you’ll get the following benefits:
- Opportunity to collaborate with corporations
- Seed funding
- Direct mentorship and workshops from successful entrepreneurs and industry leaders
- Up to $60,000 value of free tools, services, and startup programs
- Opportunity to network with local and international investors
- 3 months of co-working space in elite area at Kuningan
- Exposure to media
- Opportunity to meet regulators
- Access to Silicon Valley and the global technology community
After the program, you’ll be given a chance to present your startup in front of hundreds of investors, government, our corporate partners, and media.
Terms & Conditions
1. There is no application fee associated with the program.
2. Any late submissions will not be considered.
3. GK-Plug and Play reserves the right to use contents submitted throughout the application process for publicity materials, including but not limited to, Startup Company profile and introduction video.
4. By applying to GK-Plug and Play program, you agree to be a part of the ecosystem, thus receiving invitation and/or updates regarding future events and programs.
5. Decisions in respect of all matters to do with the program will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. GK-Plug and Play reserve the right to change the program timeline at any time, so please check your email regularly for important updates.
7. GK-Plug and Play reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and by applying to the program, you agree to abide by the most recent version of this.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “GK-Plug and Play Application”
2. Attach your most recent pitch deck.
3. Send the email!
Applicants with ANGIN referral are given special consideration to the GK-Plug and Play program. We look forward to seeing your decks!