- This event has passed.
Deep Dive Series: Health Tech
March 14 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
According to the Google – AT Kearney report, healthtech would emerge as top investment categories in the next few years. Halodoc’s acquisition by GO-JEK, Alodokter’s $7 million series B funding are examples of how the industry have developed in the past few years.
Will there be health tech startup joining the unicorn status in 2018? What are the investors’ thought on healthtech investment in the country? What do startups need to know if they want to join the force in building innovative health tech products?
Find out the answers by joining Deep Dive Series: HealthTech and hear from various perspectives – investors, health tech entrepreneurs, government, tech media.
- Date: Wednesday, 14th March 2018
- Time: 01.00 PM – 06.00 PM
- Place: BLOCK71 Jakarta, Ariobimo Sentral Level 8, Kuningan Timur
Speakers and Moderator
Session 1. Speakers:
- Dea Surjadi, Business Development – Golden Gate Ventures
- Samir Chaibi, Investment Manager – GREE Ventures
- Daryo Soemitro, MD., Neurologist, Head of IT Division Health Business Analysist Consultant – Indonesia Health Management Consultant Association (IHMCA) >> Tbc
Moderator: Aditya Hadi Pratama, Writer of Tech In Asia
Session 2. Speakers:
- Nathanael Faibis, CEO of Alodokter
- Vinita Choolani, CMO of INEX Innovations Exchange Pte Ltd
- Anda Waluyo Sarpadan, COO of Sehati and TeleCTG
Moderator: Meredith Peng, Director of Connector.ID