Malaysian Business Angel Network (MBAN) Summit 2017
December 12 - December 13RM150
Malaysian Business Angel Network (MBAN) organizes MBAN SUMMIT 2017, a one and a half day event to raise awareness on angel investing, build capacity, as well as forge networks across Malaysia, ASEAN, and beyond. This year, the summit invites speakers from not only Southeast Asia countries but also US, UK, Norway, and India. ANGIN will speak at a panel session on “Recruiting, Engaging, and Scaling Angel Investments in ASEAN” together with VP of MBAN, Managing Director of Bangkok Venture Club, Founder of 1000 Angels Manila, and Managing Director of Cambodia Investors Corporation
Who should attend?
- Prospective and existing angel investors: learn from the best, gain insights, build network with other angels
- General investing community: get insight from successful investors and learn about development across the region
- Startup ecosystem builders: learn how to engage with the angel community and embed it into your program
- Entrepreneurs: learn how they tick, how they can support your startup, and how to find & attract them
When and where?
Tue-Wed, 12 – 13 December 2017
KL Convention Centre , Malaysia
- Early bird offer: RM 150 (before 15 November)
- Normal rate RM 190
- MBAN Members RM 100