POSITION TITLE: Business Development Lead
COMPANY NAME: ANGIN
LOCATION: Jakarta Selatan
- Advocate for potential new business models, run early experiments with customers
- Generate new leads to increase revenues, profits, outreach and impact
- Lead the product roadmap and prioritization of our business features
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and solutions for our clients and company’s growth
- Lead project teams in disaggregating problems and providing solutions to address them
- Build rapport with existing and new clients/customers/partners
- Prepare and deliver presentation to potential clients/customers
- Attend several events (Indonesia and international) to represent ANGIN
- Network with several stakeholders composing the ecosystem (startups, HNWI, VC, accelerator, coworking space…)
- Previous experience in Business Development or Entrepreneurship need (at least 2 years)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Indonesian
- Team player, fast learner and strong proactive personality
- Assertive, detail-oriented, critical thinker
- Self-motivated, independent and driven to build a solid career profile
- Passion in entrepreneurship and making a change for Indonesia
This is a great starter to jump into Indonesia’s startup ecosystems and get a hands-on business development investment related working experience. You will be given solid responsibilities and we expect you to be able to grow fast within our organisation and the industry.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Business Developer– (Your Name)”.
Include your resume/CV and a short paragraph on why you would be a good fit for the position.
ANGIN (Angel Investment Network Indonesia) is the first and largest group of prominent high-net-worth individuals in Indonesia providing funding and mentoring to early-stage companies active in Indonesia. ANGIN team of professionals provides strategic sourcing, due diligence support and legal implementation to its investors while bringing entrepreneurs to the right investment readiness. Since its inception in 2013, ANGIN investors have invested in more than 30 companies with a unique mix of technology (or ICT), offline companies, and social enterprises.
Leveraging its Angel Network, ANGIN team has expanded its expertise to research, venture building and consulting work for both Indonesian and International organizations.