Call for all Indonesian tech-based startups!
Amazon Web Service (AWS) in collaboration with ANGIN, will be hosting a joint workshop called “From Idea to Startup – What do you need to scale your business”. This one day workshop will take place in Denpasar, Bali, bringing startup ecosystem players to train Indonesian technology-based startups on best practices and insights of managing a startup business so as to continue growing the business strategically.
Date: Friday, June 28th, 2019
Time: 14.00 – 19.00
Place: Kembali Innovation Hub
Address: Jl. Sunset Road No.28, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
This workshop will be divided into three main sessions; exploring topics ranging from identifying key stakeholders, product development to fundraising. By the end of the workshop, attendees will have learnt how to:
- Understand the role of key ecosystem players and learn how to leverage their expertise
- Build your first product and MVP using cloud technology
- Evaluate a technical stack best-practice
- How to raise investment and strategically meet your fundraising needs
- Build appropriate team culture and manage team members
Startups will have the chance to participate in a free, private 1 on 1 session with AWS Solution architect or ANGIN’s investment team to receive guidance & consultation on how to optimize technical infrastructure or how to build a robust fundraising plan respectively. Exclusive opportunity is given to 10 startups who passed the initial screening.
Confirmed guest speakers:Stefanus Suharjono (Investment Manager of GK Plug & Play Indonesia)
- Dea Surjadi (Head of Indonesia from Golden Gate Ventures)
- Faye Alund (CEO and Co-founder of Kumpul)
- Niki Soeraya (COO and Co-founder of GOERS)
- Yogi Aditya (CIO of Jojonomic)
ANGIN look forward to seeing you there! Please RSVP here to register.