- This event has passed.
[UPCOMING] Panel discussion : Powering Economies by Investing in Women
October 12, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Women’s World Banking, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade cordially invite you to attend a panel discussion on :
“Powering Economies by Investing in Women”
Panel: 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
Reception will follow until 6:00 PM
Date: Friday, October 12, 2018
Location: The Velada Restaurant at Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, Indonesia
- Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala – Chair, GAVI, Honorary Co-Chair of Women’s World Banking’s Africa Advisory Council
- Sarah Hendriks – Director, Gender Equality, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Ceyla Pazarbasioglu – Vice President for Equitable Growth, Finance and Institutions,World Bank Group
- Taimur Baig – Chief Economist, DBS Bank,Member of Women’s World Banking’s Southeast Asia Advisory Council
- Mary Ellen Iskenderian – President and CEO, Women’s World Banking
Please note that this event is held within the security perimeter of the World Bank/IMF meetings, and requires a registration pass to attend the World Bank/IMF fora accordingly.
Questions? Contact email@example.com