- This event has passed.
[UPCOMING] Tech In Asia Jakarta 2018
October 23, 2018 - October 24, 2018
Following the success of previous Tech in Asia Conferences (previously known as Startup Asia) in Singapore, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Jakarta – we are proud to present to you the 7th edition of Tech in Asia Jakarta.
Tech in Asia’s conferences were conceived in 2012 to connect the tech startup ecosystem in an offline setting, as an extension of our mission to build and serve the region’s tech communities. Tech in Asia Jakarta 2018 helps your business stay ahead of the curve by uncovering the latest trends and building connections with industry leaders and passionate individuals in the tech community.
Main Stage & Expert Stages
While the Main Stage in our previous conferences was hugely popular amongst attendees, the addition of expert stages effectively enables you delve deeper into discussions that matter, and to cover more ground within just two days.
- David Soukhasing – Managing Director of ANGIN (Angel Investment Network Indonesia)
- Lembu Wiworojati – Associate Vice President of Creative Marketing of Bukalapak
- Adrian Suherman – President Director of OVIO
- Theo Vassilakis – Chief Technology Officer of GRAB
More speakers click here.
Startup-Investor Speed Dating
Think of a traditional speed-dating event, but instead of finding a romantic partner, you’ll find an investor that shares your vision and who’s willing to invest in your business.
- ANGIN (Angels Investment Network Indonesia)
- Kejora Ventures
- Central Capital Ventura
- Wavemaker Partners
- Monk’s Hill Ventures
- Indogen Capital
More ventures click here.
You must be a conference attendee with a valid conference pass. Get the tickets here.
How to Participate
- Purchase your pass to the conference
- Pre-register for Speed Dating by 20 Sept here : REGISTER
- Check your email inbox betweek 15 oct – 19 oct for your scheduled meetings. Ensure your whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org so that you don’t miss any emails !
Previously known as Bootstrap Alley, Tech in Asia Jakarta 2018’s Startup Factory expects to showcase 260 exciting startups. All exhibiting startups are specially handpicked and curated from across Asia.
The highlight of the conference, the final Arena battle features top startups in action as they pitch and answer questions from a panel of judges in front of a live audience.
Get ready for a series of networking parties across the island from evening till late! Say cheers to more business deals and connections over food, drinks, and great company.
When : October 23 – 24 2018
Location : Jakarta Convention Center
Register yourself here !
This event is organized by Tech in Asia.