- This event has passed.
[UPCOMING] TPSA x ANGIN: Enhancing Women Owned SMEs’ Knowledge and Skills on Digital Marketing: Special Focus on Coffee Industry, Takengon, Aceh.
The Canada–Indonesia Trade and Private-Sector Assistance (TPSA Project) collaborating with ANGIN (Angel Investment Network Indonesia), will organize an event called “Enhancing Women Owned SMEs’ Knowledge and Skills on Digital Marketing: Special Focus on Coffee Industry” at Takengon, Aceh. The purpose of this event is to train and develop female-owned SMEs with digital marketing strategies to advance their business.
Day: Monday, April 29 2019
Time: At 09.00 WIB 5:00 p.m.
Place: Bayu Hill Hotel, Takengon, Aceh
In this event, participants will learn about:
- Women empowerment and gender issues related to women SMEs (NAPP Fair-Trade)
- Overview of digital marketing uses in Takengon, Aceh (ANGIN)
- Talkshow with digital marketing experts (with Citra Ramadhani Putri from Dua Coffee and Ridwan from BukaLapak Rangers).
- Content marketing (with Wiwik Woeryanti, Digital Marketing Consultant and Amalia Maryunita, Digital Marketing Officer).
- Digital marketing discussion and practice.
If you’re interested in attending this event, please RSVP to email@example.com